- It’s the one conference that features the distinct perspectives of forensic accounting and valuation experts in one location! You can attend sessions from either interrelated area.
- Participate in unparalleled cross-discipline learning and networking opportunities!
- Expand your skill set with dual insights while receiving additional guidance on litigation, practice management and fair value measurement.
- Receive how-to guidance for immediate implementation, as well as an expanded contact list following our many networking opportunities.
- This conference provides focused content relevant to CPAs who hold/aspire to hold the CFF and/or ABV credential.
- NASBA has reclassified Forensic Accounting and Business Valuation to the Accounting body of knowledge. Now receive Accounting credits for a majority of conference Sessions!
- Attend a four part mock trial that will take place over the course of day 3. You will hear opening remarks, plaintiff testimony, defendant testimony, and finish with a trial analysis.
- A full Family Law session track focused on the financial implications of family law matters and providing the technical know-how to competently deal with these issues.
- More engagement and interactivity than ever before!