This will be a healthcare industry 'hot topics' discussion addressing current developments and issues regarding valuing healthcare entities, arrangements, and compensation arrangements, including latest trends in physician practice and ancillary service providers valuations as well as the role private equity is now playing.
- Receive best practices to consider when valuing healthcare entities and arrangements within the complex healthcare industry
- Obtain insights about where the healthcare industry is heading and how those anticipated changes will impact future valuation services
- Be able to apply the market approach in physician practice valuations and the latest developments in physician practice acquisitions
- Explore different methods, techniques, and data sources used by healthcare appraisers
- regulations that need to be considered in healthcare related valuations